Welcome to Penny Pinching Mom

Throughout this blog, you will find meal plans, date night ideas, daily routines, preschool activities, natural cleaning products, crafting and so much more. Essentially, I want to share how I make "everyday tasks" into something to look forward to - except for mopping floors, you're on your own for that one!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Come on Winter! {Weekend Reading}

I find it ironic that I am flying away, on Tuesday, to somewhere warm and sunny yet I am sitting here hoping the snow will still be here when I get back!  I will admit, I am not a fan of being cold, but I just love snow!  I love to ski, toboggan, build snow forts and snow people.  I don't know if you have noticed, but there isn't that much snow here.  About once a week, there is a little tease but them it melts away.

Yesterday, we went curling - a whole day of curling actually.  It was great.  Always a fun time with friends and family.  Now that I am ready to warm up I thought I would share some wintry blogs for your Sunday evening.

Root Vegetable Mulligatawny soup recipe :: Whole Living Daily
Stories, rhymes and poems :: Perfect Parties
How to beat winter weight gain :: Eating Well

No comments:

Post a Comment