Welcome to Penny Pinching Mom

Throughout this blog, you will find meal plans, date night ideas, daily routines, preschool activities, natural cleaning products, crafting and so much more. Essentially, I want to share how I make "everyday tasks" into something to look forward to - except for mopping floors, you're on your own for that one!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project 365 {January Jewels}

Have you heard of Project 365? I posted about it a couple of weeks ago.  I have actually surprised myself and have been taking a photo everyday!  I actually started taking my daily photos on the 19th but I had to get my cell phone replaced (which is a whole other post!) and my photos didn't get transferred to my new phone.

Would you like to see a couple of my favourites?

Last photo of Red and his soother

This what happens when you wake up at 5am: a 9am nap!

Dinner out at the resort

Dinner out at the resort in the Dominican
Watching the Michael Jackson Impersonators


Me and my fancy hat

He wasn't really crying but the camera captured the spilling milk perfectly!

Welcome home Mommy! I just wanted to show you how much I love your oatmeal!

Showing off her dance moves
I love that this project is kind of forcing me to slow down and enjoy the little moments - the important moments.

What's your favourite part of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment