Welcome to Penny Pinching Mom

Throughout this blog, you will find meal plans, date night ideas, daily routines, preschool activities, natural cleaning products, crafting and so much more. Essentially, I want to share how I make "everyday tasks" into something to look forward to - except for mopping floors, you're on your own for that one!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A slow weekend {Weekend Reading}



So, I kinda have an easy going weekend planned...
  • The big boys (Daddy and friends) are playing road hockey and if the weather co-operates I may take the kiddies to the park.
  • Salsa dancing with the girls
  • Church (without teaching Sunday School)

I do hope to get some work done though.  The whole family had a stomach bug this week and I have a lot of catching up to do.

When I'm not working on editing photos and planning birthdays I would love some solid time to read some blogs!

Looking for some entertainment this weekend?

Love and Lullabye songs and stories:: Perfect Parties
Fort Friday:: All For the Boys
Sunday Sweets:: Cake Wrecks
How To Make Cheese:: Eating Rules
The Date Wheel:: The Dating Divas

No comments:

Post a Comment