Welcome to Penny Pinching Mom

Throughout this blog, you will find meal plans, date night ideas, daily routines, preschool activities, natural cleaning products, crafting and so much more. Essentially, I want to share how I make "everyday tasks" into something to look forward to - except for mopping floors, you're on your own for that one!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Food, books and crafts {Weekend Reading}

  • Food
  • Books
  • Crafts
  • Baby shower

That pretty much sums up my weekend!
I hosted our first "Freezer Exchange Group".  The idea is to get, say, 5 people to make 5 freezable meals.  Then you all get together, once a month and exchange.  It is cheaper to buy in bulk and easier to double a recipe.  This way, you get 5 meals that are ready to go and you only spent about 2 hours (or less) in the kitchen.  I am really excited to try the meals we concocted!  We have a "meatless, gluten free group and hope we can invite more people because right now it is just the 3 of us. Though, I am stoked that I don't have to cook for three night!!

I don't get a lot of time to focus on reading actual books but I love finding random things through Facebook and Google :)

50+ Great Re-purposing Ideas:: Saved by love creations
Keep Calm And Carry On - The Story Of An Accidentally Iconic Poster:: George Stroumboulopoulos
Grow Green Onions … from your Groceries!:: Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Clean Eating Super Berry Smoothie:: The Gracious Panty

No comments:

Post a Comment