Welcome to Penny Pinching Mom

Throughout this blog, you will find meal plans, date night ideas, daily routines, preschool activities, natural cleaning products, crafting and so much more. Essentially, I want to share how I make "everyday tasks" into something to look forward to - except for mopping floors, you're on your own for that one!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How Jesus Loves Me {Sunday School Unit}

This was a three week unit.  It can be difficult for a four year old to understand how to have a connection to a person they have never met.  This unit was a short intro to who Jesus is and how he loves us.  I am not very good a keeping track of where I find all our resources.  The only thing I made myself (for this unit) is the take home sheets.  I used a lot of ideas from Kids Sunday School for this lesson, too.

The three topics are:
  • I am special to Jesus
  • Jesus is my healer
  • Jesus is our shepherd
Lessons:





















Crafts, Activities and Stories:



I am special - craft

Bible verse:
I found these printables from a website/blog called 1+1+1=1.  She has so many homeschooling and Sunday school resources!


Take home sheets:





No comments:

Post a Comment