Welcome to Penny Pinching Mom

Throughout this blog, you will find meal plans, date night ideas, daily routines, preschool activities, natural cleaning products, crafting and so much more. Essentially, I want to share how I make "everyday tasks" into something to look forward to - except for mopping floors, you're on your own for that one!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Project Simplify {week 2: the pantry & fridge - plan of attack}

Simple Mom

I had planned to participate in Tsh's Project Simplify from week one but life was too disorganized to start - a clear sign I need to participate!

So now, I will start at week two and finish with week one :)

So here is what it plan to do:
Monday:
  • Assess the damage and decide what needs to be done
  • Come up with a plan of attach
  • Create a list of needed storage items
Thursday:
  • Clean and organize the fridge
  • Clean and organize the food storage containers
  • Purchase needed storage items
  • Worry about the fact that I have no money to purchase anything right now ;)
Friday:
  • Clean and organize the pantry
  • Clean and organize the spice cupboard
  • Pray that I complete my list so I can have a date night!
And I will leave you with a sample of what I need to deal with:


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment